Monday, December 17, 2018

Happy Sixteenth Birthday Our oldest Little Woman

A Daughter
A daughter is a wonderful blessing 
A treasure from above
She's laughter , warmth and special charm 

She's thoughfulness and love 
 A daughter  brings a special joy
That comes from deep inside 
And as she grows  to adulthood

She lifts  your heart with orided
No words can describe  the warm memories
The pride and gratitude too  
that comes from having a daughter 

To love  and  cherish    just like you
This age may last only for  a year 
But trust me it will be an advanture
With memories that will last a lifetime

We hope  your birthday cake  is as sweet as you
We hope that your birthday party  is as cool as you
We hope that all your friends   show you a good time
But when all the dust settles   you are all ours

Happy Birthday  Sweetheart
Daddy  , Mama  , Jonny  ,  Jenny  , Man 
In memory of  Poppa

2 comments:

  1. I am so very happy to have all of you as my family I always feel the love everyone has for me ( when mama has me on the hot seat ) .
    My brothers and sister you make me so happy to have your love .
    Mama I can always rely on you to know the right thing to say when I feel down in tge dumps , daddy , you are my protector even though you have a sign that says boys 15 and over stay away or be shot on the spot , that don't stop them they say they come to visit Jonny , you know they are fibbing and so do they .
    I love all of you
    Sha
    Poppa thanks for all the teaching you gave me Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sha,
    We are so very proud we were blessed with you , it's been a pleasure watching you grow into the young caring lady that you are turning out to be .
    Your brothers / sister give their love to you freely ... they know you love them just as freely in return .
    Your daddy will always be there for you as your protector , the guy is just made that way .
    I (mama) will always be there with the right things to say that will get you through what problems at the time and don't forget my darling daughter you will never get to old to be on the hot seat if necessary ...it's call tough love .
    I bet poppa has a huge smile on his face telling the angels thats his granddaughter ...
    From everyone that loves you sweetheart .
    Happy birthday
    Daddy / Mama / Jonny / Jenny / Man

    ReplyDelete