Sunday, June 22, 2014

5 Adorable Facial Expressions Prince George Stole From His Dad

Happy 32nd birthday, Prince William!
 
It has been quite a year for the Duke of Cambridge, taking on the role of doting father to the adorable and dapper Prince George. Though we've come to know and love William over the years, his almost 1-year-old son is the ultimate trendsetter and style star in the family now.
But today we're celebrating the birth of the handsome Prince William by showing all the times he and his son made strikingly similar facial expressions. It's become pretty clear that lil' G inherited the ability to look sassy, brooding and charming all at once from his suave dad.




Witchy sez: 

Prince Poopie Pants is a chip off the old block . Happy Birthday Prince Wlliam you are in good company ... 'ME" hahahaha!!

2 comments:

  1. Aunty ,
    What a darling post .Poppa named Prince George 'Prince Poopie Pants' , he is a handsome little boy and so much like his father .
    I just notice how much William looked like Princess Diana , now that's a blessing ;-D .

    What a surprise to learn you and Prince William share the same birthday , June 22th .
    Have you rested up from yesterday (Sunday) Uncle was so sweet and loving waiting on you hand and foot , you are a spoiled brat but we all love you .
    Your darling niece .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy darling niece ,
      I was very surprise to learn Prince William and I had the same date of birth . [giggling] / Both Boys took after their mother's side of the family ... thank goodness .

      Yes I am still laying out , Anita / Mae / Susan / Eloise / I we are being so lazy and I really did enjoy my day and got to share it with the teams parents . Glad Anita / I have 3 bathrooms each .
      It was so nice in meeting the foodie / photography people that share the same birthday .
      I bet the Cubs picked out the 'GIF' , we was shaking out booty and the photography was in the middle .
      The Cubs was so happy you did a BD post for me ... thank you it made them so happy my darling and that means everything to me .
      Love you dearly ... Aunty

      Delete