Monday, October 8, 2018

Happy Birthday to the smartest boy in all over the world!


If you look in the dictionary under “Precious Cargo,” you’ll find your picture in there. They also have your photo under “birthday,” but that’s a special for today only.
You are a dreamer, and today, part of your dream comes true. May you find your way to the biggest star. May all your big dreams come true.
Today, you are a year older and wiser than you were last year, but not quite as old as you will be this time next year. Life is complicated,
As a new chapter begins in your life, I’d like you to wish that it brings you all the love and happiness you could have ever hoped to have.
You are never too old to learn something new. You are never too awkward to try something different. Welcome to another chapter of your life.
Words alone are not enough to express how happy  we are  you are celebrating another year of your life!  Our  wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.
Today is the time of celebration; We  hope you have a beautiful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.Celebrate the best-ever party today, but don’t forget to celebrate every day, along with the happiness that each day brings.
Happy Birthday our precious 'Little Man'
Daddy , Mama , Jonny , Sha , Jenny
Poppa in Spirit 

2 comments:

  1. What a happy little Man I am one thing I regret is that poppa is not here to help me enjoy my special day daddy mama big brother Jonny big sister Sha Little sister Jenny
    I will enjoy poppa say he will always be near me I know he is watch me sometime I feel poppa
    Thank everyone very much and I do so love you
    Your little Man the birthday King

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Little Man ,
    Your family thinks you are the sweetest and wonderful thing that could every happen to us ... you are entering double digits and you will stand tall among men as your poppa predicted...
    Happy birthday from the family that adores you .
    Mama and the rest of the gang

    ReplyDelete