Monday, June 13, 2011

Denise Richards : Talks About Charlie Sheen ... Likes Ashton Kutcher Choice

Denise Richards opens up about her marriage to [and divorce from] Charlie Sheen in a new memoir, and yesterday spoke with reporters about her ex-husband's departure from "Two and a Half Men.

"I am sad to see Charlie not on the show ," says Richards . "The show was written for him and he was so brilliant at it.

She does think , however , that Sheen's replacement , Ashton Kutcher , is "going to be great."

As for her troubled ex Richards' upcoming book will not be a slam piece.

"I'll get into the good stuff about my marriage because people have only gotten the rotten stuff," said the actress at the  Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation  'A Time For Heroes' Carnival in Los Angeles.

"There was a beautiful love story ... I talked about how I felt during that time because I feel like a lot of women can relate to that , going through a divorce and custody and being a single parent  and trying to work."

"I protect my children from that ," she said , "I don't keep the news on when they are around in my house , none of those shows are allowed to be on ."

"So far they are OK , but that could chane as [they] get older and more aware . But today we are good."

Just a thought : Richards continues to do her best to shield daughters  Sam  and Lola  from the media circus their father's life became in recent months.
Yeah , it's pretty clear the "MEDIA" don't care who they hurt for a storyline .
Even mainstream media is guilty of this .
But hey , that's just me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment