Sunday, May 4, 2014

Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Shannon Weds

                                By K.C. Blumm
We wonder if they served "sketti" at the reception?

Alana "Honey Boo B" and her family kicked up their heels on Saturday when "Mama June" Shannon's oldest child, Anna "Chickadee" Shannon, married her fiancé, Michael Cardwell.

"I'm so excited to be marrying Michael," Anna, 19, told PEOPLE before the ceremony. "[My daughter] Kaitlyn and I are very lucky to have him, and we can't wait to grow our family. I can't wait to be his wife."

As fans of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo saw in March, Cardwell, 21, proposed to the single mom in true redneck style
with a pizza that had the words "Marry Me" spelled out in pepperoni.

The truck mechanic popped the question to his girlfriend of one year on New Year's Eve at the annual Tallapoosa Possum Drop after first asking Mama June and her husband, Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, for their blessing.

Michael said he was ready to be a good husband and father to Anna's daughter from a previous relationship.

"Her and Kaitlyn … I love them with all my heart, I wouldn't trade them for nothing," he said.

The wedding will be seen in all its glory when the new season of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo premieres on TLC on June 19.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, great. Now we'll have more little Honey BooBoos...Just what the world needs...Hahaha!
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my thought when I got this one , following in Mama June's footsteps ... she and Honey Bear got Married last year Hahaha!
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete