Friday, June 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Mama


"M" is  for the million things you gave to us ,
"O"  means only that you're growing old ,
"T" is for the tears you shed for us,
"H" is for your heart of purest gold ,
"E" is for your eyes , with love-light shining ,
"R"  mean right , and  right you will always be .
Put them all together , they spell "MOTHER"
A word that means the world to us .

For all the times that we forgot to "thank You,"
For all the special little things you do ,
For teaching us the meaning of compassion ,
And sharing in our trumps and our tears .

And, if at times  we may have been ungrateful,
We want to say , "We truly hope you see ,
That nothing you have done has been forgotten ,
And day by day you just mean more to us .

Happy Birthday Mama 

Jonny , Sha , Jenny  Man

1 comment:

  1. My darling babies ,
    There are not words that I can say to tell each one of how much I love you , you are my gifts to love and cherish , to care for you and to be by your side always to help you grow into strong men and women and to encourage you to seek you place in this world , to be there when you need me .
    As I said there is not enough words to tell the four of you how much you mean to me ... it's a privilege to be your mama ,I am blessed and I do so love each one of you so very much .
    Love Mama

    ReplyDelete