Saturday, November 17, 2018

Happy 17th Birthday 'Son & Brother


Happy Birthday to you our son and brother 
You're brought us so much joy
With every little thing you do
I'm glad you're our son and brother

We still  remember when  you came to us 
On that beautiful and joyous day
The tears your mama shed of happiness
Will be remembered always 

We thanked the Lord from up above 
For giving  you to us 
Then we made a pledge  to care for you 
To the uttermost degree

Through the years you've blessed us 
Much more than we could you 
We love you so , our dear sweet son 
Our pledge we do renew 

Happy Birthday 
Daddy , Mama ,  Sha  , Jenny  , Man  
In memory of         'Poppa'

2 comments:

  1. Daddy , mama , Sha , Jenny , Man and Poppa ,
    What a wonderful family I was blessed with no one could wish for a family that was always there for them or listen to their problems and make them seem like small ones and they will soon pass and be forgotten .
    Daddy , mama there is nothing I can't come to you to discuss , you both have time for me or my sisters and brother , there is always one of you here with us , daddy when you go out of town on business you are just a phone call away .
    My sisters , I think you for loving me and making me your big brother , there is no words I can say to make you know how I feel .
    My little brother , I will always be the big brother you will be able to look up too with pride and you will always be my chick magnant .
    Poppa , I can feel you I know you are still watching over your family and I truly miss you so .
    To my family I will have a happy birthday with my wonderful family .
    Thank everyone from all my heart .
    Love you always
    Jonny L. C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BIG Boy ,
    We were also blessed when you chose us to be your family ...We will always be there for you and love you because you are trusted in our care to teach you the right road to travel as best as we can .
    remember my dear son , our family would not be complete without you it was a joy to watch you grow from a frightened little kid into a very confident young man .
    Your daddy / I are so proud of you ,
    My son your sisters / brother is proud of you and looks up to you with pride and as poppa always said "Be yourself always."
    Love from your family that loves you .
    Daddy / Mama / Sha / Jenny / Man .

    ReplyDelete