Sunday, December 12, 2010

Johnny Depp : Explains Why He Doesn't Have A Phone.


It's impossible to call Jack Sparrow , not because he's to busy , but it's just that he doesn't own a phone . Johnny Depp told Access Hollywood  he likes a tech-free house  and phones are too invasive for him.

"I don't like phones ," Depp said . "I just don't like them ... being reachable all the time ."

The 42-year-old actor doesn't hate all technology though , so if you really  want to reach him  , shoot him an e-mail.

"We have internet and stuff like that because I think that's the safest form , well , most interesting form of communication ,"  Depp said . "You'd have to know , you know just buzz me on the internet or something ."

Depp, apparently on a tear of revealing  why he doesn't own or do things  , recently told Extra  why he and long time girlfriend Vanessa Paradis have not wed . "I never found myself needing that piece of paper ," Depp said. Marriage is really from soul to soul , heart to heart . You don't need somebody to say , okay , you're married ...if Vanessa wanted to get married  , why not ...but the thing is ; I'd be so scared of ruining her last name . She's got such a good last name .
Just a few facts about Johnny :
Birth Date : June 9,1963
Height : 5' 10"
Birth Place : Owensboro , Kentucky
Relationship Status : In a long term relationship with French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis .
Depp's  Defining Quote : "I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of the impression it leaves on my face.
One of PIC and my favorite bad boys ...damn he's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment