Thursday, November 17, 2011

Be in Kelly Clarkson's New Video


This is your chance!
Kelly Clarkson is inviting all her fans to be a part of her music video for What Doesn't Kill You.
She's posted a dance on the internet that she would like her fans to learn for the world's biggest flash mob!
Read below for details:
To all my friends and fans around the world:I'm shooting my video for "What Doesn't Kill You" Friday and I'd like everyone to join me in my global flash mob! Check out the routine in the video (above). Learn it with me and get your cameras ready to record you and your friends rocking these moves in a unique location that shows where you are in the world. Submit your clip using [this form] and maybe you'll see it in my music video!! I can't wait to see your submissions. Remember to be creative, but keep it safe and legal! Thanks for participating!

Love, Kelly


Watch the routine (above) and get ready to be in the spotlight for Kelly's new vid!
What an awesome opportunity for her fans. Very cool!

Thanx to Perez  -  http://perezhilton.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment