Friday, December 2, 2011

Corand Murray Appeals Conviction "OMG"

Conrad  Murray is officially appealing his conviction for involuntary manslaughter in 2009 death of Michael Jackson.

He's taken the measure of filing the court document "pro per" ...  meaning he intends to defend himself instead of using a lawyer.

Murry was convicted by a California jury on November 7 .

This week , he was sentenced to the maximum of four years in prison .

During his appeal , Murray will be in communication with Nareg  Gourjian , one of his trial lawyers according to TMZ.

Just a thought : If that don't work , sleep in his clothes and don't pick up soap in the shower . HeHeHe

6 comments:

  1. Conrad Murray has a huge ego !

    Impersonating a doctor . Now he is going to impersonate a lawyer .
    Who the hell do he think he is kidding , ahhh, I know , himself .

    He is lucky he got only four years ( has to serve less than two years )

    Murray would be funny if he wasn't so damn stupid .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made your point , Murray do have a huge ego and the personality of an alley cat .
    To be a good impersonator you have to know how to play the game .
    [giggles]

    You want to play big boy , I'm game .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like nothing better .

    At the moment I have a headache. I'm trying to re-group from one of my wife's lecture's .

    Please beware I play for keeps .Think you care handle me ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost hate to interject my comment into such a sexy conversation but if I understand correctly, Murray is going to represent himself. My gosh, how ridiculous. He must realize he has a fool for a lawyer and a client.
    That's okay; he might get a much deserved longer sentence.

    Carry on Kids,
    And get a room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to 'The Genie' , you saved my hide this time , I was hoping the lady didn't call my bluff.

    Murray is a conceited idiot (mildly put) to have the gall to think he can pull this off .

    Lady Justice may be blind but she's not dumb .

    Murray should be watching his back side instead of an appeal.

    Murray's docummentary nailed him to the wall , the man has no remorse , no distress arising from a sense of quilt . (just my humble opinion).

    PS: Tried the get a room , couldn't find the lady , is she there with you ?
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's out spending your money Bill.
    Merry Christmas...HA!

    ReplyDelete