Saturday, December 17, 2011

J.R. Martinez : Going To Be A Dad "OMG"

Talk about a great few weeks !

J.R. Martinez just won 'Dancing with the Stars'  ... and now he is going to be a dad.

He and girlfriend  Diana Gonzalez-Jones  are expecting a baby girl in the spring .

Gonzalez-Jones  is due in the spring .

It will be their first child .

The couple begin dating in 2009 .

A veteran of the Iraq War , Martinez recently starred on "All My Children  ."

Congratulations to Martinez and Gonzalez-Jones .

2 comments:

  1. What a nice man he is. I was glad he won the dancing. Although, honestly, I think he got a lot of sympathy votes.
    Personally I don't think he needs or wants pity.
    He is also very brave in every way and I hope he has a healthy child and lives happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you wholeheartly .
    They do look like they are really in love .

    Diana Gonzalez-Jones knows that beauty is only shin deep and love the man for himself .

    ReplyDelete