Friday, February 10, 2012

Chelsea Handler to LeAnn Rimes : "You're Seen Me Talking Sh*t About You" WTF


LeAnn Rimes  visited "Chelsea Lately" on Thursday , and the singer was a good sport about Chelsea Handler  making fun of her .
Handler told Rimes bluntly , "I know that you're seen me talking sh*t about you on the show ," to which the tabloid favorite responded , "Absolutely . I have , which is more why I wanted to come on [the show].
Rimes proceeded to tell the comedian she watched "Chelsea Lately" religiously," when she was going through her divorce from Dean Sheremet  after she'd had an affair with now-husband Eddie Cibrian , saying , "I was watching your show thinking I could get a laugh out of it , instead I was laughing at you laughing at me ."
"It was the first time I could cry and laugh at the same time ," noted Rimes , adding , "Those are great memories for me ."
Handler deadpanned , "Well your divorce was great memories for me too."
Rimes also dished about anorexia rumors , paparazzi and why she seems to be constantly wearing a bikini .

No comments:

Post a Comment