Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Axl Rose : I Will Not Attend Rock & Roll HOF Induction

REFUSEStoattend the Guns N' Roses induction ceremony on April 14 ... as long as his old bandmates plan to attend.


Rose just fired off a strongly worded letter to the Hall ... saying, "I won't be attending The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction 2012 Ceremony and I respectfully decline my induction as a member of Guns N' Roses."


He adds, "I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia and please know that no one is authorized nor may anyone be permitted to accept any induction for me or speak on my behalf."


"Neither former members, label representatives nor the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame should imply whether directly, indirectly or by omission that I am included in any purported induction of "Guns N' Roses."


Axl also notes he's aware that certain former GNR members have taken "jabs" at him recently ... and he doesn't want to appear anywhere he is "not wanted or respected."


"In regard to a reunion of any kind of either the Appetite or Illusion lineups, I've publicly made myself more than clear. Nothing's changed."


The diss won't be news to Slash ... who recently told Rolling Stone, "[Axl] hates my guts ... It's over a lot of different stuff; I don't even know. There's just no communication between us."

No comments:

Post a Comment