Monday, February 18, 2013

Stars React to Mindy McCready's Death

 
 
Mindy McCready's apparent sucide
on Sunday left many in the country music community struggling to make sense of her death.



Though the singer, 37, had a number of legal and personal problems in recent years, her passing — and the fact that she leaves behind two young children — has many stars grappling with their emotions.

See what the celebrities are saying:

Carrie Underwood
: I grew up listening to Mindy McCready…so sad for her family tonight. Many prayers are going out to them.

Clay Aiken: I listened admiringly to Mindy McCready growing up. May she finally be at peace and lend her beautiful voice to heaven’s #tenthousandangels

Hillary Scott: My heart is breaking hearing of the loss of Mindy McCready. Pray for her 2 precious little boys…may God’s peace & protection be on them

Wynonna Judd: Oh my! Mindy. Dear sweet girl. This is so sad. It just breaks my heart what addiction continues to take from this life.

Natalie Maines: Too much tragedy to overcome. R.I.P Mindy McCready.

Jason Aldean: Just heard about Mindy McCready. My thoughts and prayers are with her 2 boys and her family.

John Rich: Very sad to hear about Mindy McCready. When I was in Lonestar she was our label mate and we were friends. A tragic end to a talented life.

Sara Evans: My prayers go out to Mindy McCready’s children and family. Very sad. God Bless them.

Trisha Yearwood: Saddened by the news of Mindy McCready’s death. May she rest in peace, and God be with her family.

Reba McEntire: My heart goes out to Mindy McCready’s friends and family. What a talented lady she was. RIP Mindy.

Pee-wee Herman: I’m a huge country music fan, sending heartbroken love to the family, friends and admirers of Mindy McCready. R.I.P.

Keith Urban: Blessings to all of Mindy McCready’s family and friends today. Very sad indeed. -KU

Jana Kramer: So sad to hear about the loss of Mindy. What an insanely talented woman.

Chely Wright: Really really sad to learn the news about Mindy McCready. I will pray for her children and I hope that people are gentle with her memory

Alyssa Milano: Sad!
What a waste :
My thoughts and prayers goes out to her family and children.
It just makes no sense to me. Such a waste and more lives ruined. Now two children who have to grow up thinking their Mother didn't love them enough to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment