Friday, September 9, 2016

Does the brother of JonBenet Ramsey hold the key to finding her killer ?

INSIDE EDITION         September  9th 2016 

The brother of JonBenet Ramsey is shedding more light on what he says happened the night his 6-year-old sister was found murdered in the family home nearly 20 years ago.

Speaking to Dr. Phil McGraw, Burke Ramsey, now 29, recalled the horrifying moment his mother discovered JonBenet was missing on Christmas Day 1996.

"The first thing I remember is my mom bursting into my room really frantic saying: 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh,' looking for JonBenet," Burke told Dr. Phil.

"I remember her [his mother] saying: 'Where's my baby? Where's my baby?'
The anniversary has reawakened America's fascination with the murder case, as well as TV specials on CBS, NBC and Dr. Phil's exclusive interview with Burke, which will air in three parts beginning on Monday.

Dr. Phil told Inside Edition: "I ask him straight up: 'Burke, did you murder your sister JonBenet?' He answers in a forthright fashion about what he did see and he does know."

Burke can be seen smiling throughout the interview, even when talking about horrific memories.

Dr. Phil says Burke is socially awkward and a loner.

"He now works as a computer consultant and in computer security, but he works off site, he doesn't go into work every day," Dr. Phil told Inside Edition.

Burke is shown video of him during an interrogation, conducted 13 days after his sister's murder inside their Boulder, Colorado, home. Apparently, the interrogation was done without his parent's knowledge.

He told investigators at the time that someone came in through a window and beat his sister.

In another interrogation, conducted three years later, Burke, 12 at the time, talked about his mother, Patsy Ramsey.

"I just heard mom, like, going psycho," he told investigators.

The investigator said: "Going psycho? Did you go down and see what was going on?"

"No, I just stayed in bed," he replied.

Parents John and Patsy Ramsey, along with Burke,all came under suspicion at one point. They have all since been exonerated. Patsy Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment