Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Birthday 'Man'


This year, you have nine candles on your birthday cake, so you have nine birthday wishes! Hope all of them come true before you blow out the last candle.
We do not know if you will be an astronaut or an doctor, but we know that you're already someone very special. Have fun!
Today your 10th trip starts - with the earth going  around the sun. We  wish a lot of fun in the next 365 days!
Getting to 9 took some effort, but, you did it!
May your life be a wonderful journey full of happiness , joy and love.

May you always find joy in the little things life has to offer, the way you do now.
Hey, this is your last single-digit birthday. You are getting so grown up — not only in age, but also in the way you act.  We are  so proud of you
Our  precious 9 year old. We are  incredibly proud of the way you smile, laugh, giggle, sing, hum, hug, share and love. 
9 is 6 turned upside down! Whenever you feel old, do a headstand and turn everything upside down, even your age!
Happy Birthday to the smartest 9 year old kid in all over the world!

Daddy , Mama , Jonny , Sha , Jenny , Poppa , MeMa  and all the  rest of the Caranos and Landrieus  and friends .

6 comments:

  1. i having a cool birthday I had birthday fun on satuday today i have birthday fun and party with food presmts .
    I am now mama little big man . I love you all , i will be happy poppa said i was happy when I got here ,
    i will be smart all my life like mama . daddy is real smart . my brother sisters teacch me to be smart like poppa . i love dane with you mama .
    i will go back to my party , I think everyone for giving me a good time .
    my party presets is so cool .
    i love you all
    your little big man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to me thank you for a cool party I had fun , thank you for the cool presets and money . I will always be happy and smile ,daddy said I have a smile like mama I wish our presdent will smile more stop acting like a bad 3 year old .
    i am glad i have my family they are happy they loike parties . mama I love dance with you daddy said you can get down , my friends like you they like coming here to play with me .
    I wish I could have a birthday every week . poppa say I can have some of his birthday party .
    I love all of you so very much .
    your little big man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to me thank you for a cool birthday party I had fun I love my presents and money , thank you daddy for the cool watch . I had a good time , the weekend was so fun . my brother and sisters gave me my birthday spankng I pretend to cry so mama would make them stop .
    Mama i like dancig with you daddy said you can get down .
    I thank everyone fo making my day special .
    I wish I could have a birthday every week .
    I will be happy and smile .
    Daddy say I smile like mama .
    thank you
    Little big man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama , we could not get Man's comment to go trough under his name , we tried 3 times , daddy said sometime it acts up . We post the comments , it says they are published , go back and they are gone , so we hope this time it stays , Man is having a fit , daddy told him we will fix it .
      Wrote by Jenny

      Delete
    2. Hello my darling little 'BIG' man ,
      You are so big now , it seems like only yesterday you brother and sisters was pulling you in your red wagon around the compound .
      Your daddy and I sit and watch our last baby have his last single digit birthday . poppa wading in the pool with you both of you in your drawers (giggling)
      My baby boy , we wish you always be as happy as you are today . WE are so very proud and happy that you are in trusted in our care .
      Your brother and sisters has spoiled you rotten .
      Mama / daddy and everyone .
      I enjoyed our dance and boy can you cha-cha-cha .
      Thank you my darling for just being you .
      Love my darling from all your family and friends
      Mama

      Delete
    3. Jenny , your daddy told me about the problem ... it did it once before ... just sign your name sweetie .
      Thank you for seeing about your baby .
      I love you Mama

      Delete