Saturday, December 16, 2017

Happy Birthday Poppa's Princess -- Daddy Mama's Miracle baby

Happy Birthday my beautiful Princess
A Granddaughter is a wonderful blessing , a treasure from above , she's  laughter , she's warmth and special charm, she is  thoughtfulness and love . A granddaughter brings a special joy that comes from deep inside as she grows to adulthood .

She feels your heart with pride , No words can describe the warm memories , the pride and gratitude too , that comes from having a granddaughter to love and cherish  just like you .

“I feel very proud to be your  poppa for you are a very beautiful and responsible young lady. God sent you to our home to fill it with an incomparable joy. Today you are celebrating your 15 years and I want to tell you that I wish you all the best in the world, I always imagined this moment, always imagine sharing it with you, say that not even started to build. This year my darling Princess I will share it with you in spirit , look into your heart , I am there .
"Happy Birthday my sweet princess . “
Poppa
********************************
Happy Birthday  Miracle Baby
There is a deeper meaning to why we call you our 'Miracle Baby ,. Nothing in our live matter  more than your happiness . Rise above and reach out for everything you want in life .As your parents , brothers and sister  we will always be there to help and love you .
Happy Birthday 
Daddy , Mama . Jonny , Jenny , Man

5 comments:

  1. Poppa,
    I read my birthday post from you , I was crying and laughing at the same time ,my heart was so full of love and I could feel you was near . Poppa you always said I was your little princess and I had a purpose in this world and when it come I will know it .
    Thank you for the wonderful letter and present poppa , I will cherish my letter always and show it to my grandchildren .
    I love and miss you so much .
    Love from your princess
    Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppa,
    I read my birthday post from you , I was crying and laughing at the same time ,my heart was so full of love and I could feel you was near . Poppa you always said I was your little princess and I had a purpose in this world and when it come I will know it .
    Thank you for the wonderful letter and present poppa , I will cherish my letter always and show it to my grandchildren .
    I love and miss you so much .
    Love from your princess
    Sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poppa loved to make all of you happy with little gifts of love .My darling baby , poppa will always be near , you may be thinking of poppa and a cool breeze go by when no wind is stirring , that may be poppa letting you know he is near .
      I will take you to your daddy's office and let you laminated it .
      Love you a bushel and a bunch .

      Delete
  3. I thank you daddy , mama, Jonny, Jenny Man for a very lovely birthday post and I am so very glad I have a wonderful and loving family . I am just grateful to be who I am , your miracle baby .
    Daddy , I never realize how much you was like poppa until poppa pass away . As MeMa said when I told her , she said Sha , your daddy is a chip off the old block .
    I love all of you so very much '
    Your miracle baby
    Sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My precious miracle baby , you are so welcome and deserves , your daddy and I can't believe you are 15 , it seems like yesterday that you was a toddler . But here you are 15 , not a kid and not a woman , you are in between , you was a wonderful child and will be a better woman with much to give .Yes your daddy is so much like poppa , but your daddy has some big shoes to fill , with the training poppa gave him he will make it sweetheart , your brothers will be like your daddy .
      Happy Birthday sweetheart from
      Daddy , Mama, Jonny , jenny , Man

      Delete