Sunday, February 18, 2018

To A Fallen Comrade"We called friend "

Nine years has passed , it  seems like a short time ago we call you friend . We knew who you were  thinking you would tell us in time , you never did  , did you not trust us  or just didn't care  who you hurt  .
You was  a lost soul  reaching out  , we felt  your pain , from what you told us   you had no family  or friends  to share your pain with , we knew  the  Mexican police was closing in on you .
We enjoyed the time we spent with you  , tried to make your life  a little more  worthwhile  , let you know no man was worth losing your daughter over  . 
When we found your blog  it was fun to rack old  Caruso over the coals  for how he treat women ,  I realize  you  was so full of hate  and the fun stopped , you was  full of hate so I decided to start a blog  so we could  have fun  we only wanted to  gossip about our families  and have a few laughs . You asked to be included  on the blog with us  , it was okay until you tried to turn it into a hate  blog , Keyser  befriended  you  and they  dogged him so bad  he moved his  blog .
We were the most hated  ladies  on the web , every Caruso  blogger was after us , we  weather the storm  and the fan girls found out  we was not  haters  , but we sure could fight  . Now , where are they , all gone  after nine years  we are still here with 5 blogs  , not bad  for  two women that didn't know a thing about  blogging  ... it was ten years last October  20, 2017 .
You came back  , we were happy to hear from you  , we was  kind of  skeptical   and wondered if  the therapy help you with your hate . We waited ... didn't take long  before you started another hate blog  about Caruso  , started up your old blog DCR  , we knew you had not change .  
Witchy

This is the post I wrote  when we heard you  was gone :

"To A Fallen Comrade"We called friend         February ,21 2009

Bad things are going to happen.Painful,ugly,frustrating events are going to take place.There are no way around getting your feeling hurt,having your ego bruised,your trust weighed,your heart broken...believe me my friend I have been there,I am so very thankful I had a strong belief in God and a strong family unit,from the understanding you gave us,you had neither.There is not much you can do while you are going through your challenges,and difficulties,but there is something that you can remember that will make it a bit easier to bear.

Guilt says,there is nothing wrong in what I have done,shame says,"there is something wrong with me".

You can eliminate guilt by making amends for what you have done.You cannot eliminate shame until you atone/repent for the heartache you have caused others.We are glad we got to know you,you was opening up to us....You needed a smile , a kind word...because we don't know what troubles others have....I wonder was you trying to tell Jeannie/I goodbye,I truly think you was.....we might be down by one,but honey we are still here..."The Partners in Crime".

You know I always said flowers meant friendship....well old friend these are for you from Jeannie/Cupcake.You will always be remember with fondness...Its time now to write the book the three(3) of us talked about. Jeannie said you could do it...But hey that's just me...(GIGGLES) .
Cupcake 

We hope you are well  and happy .

2 comments:

  1. That was a lovely and very kind thing to do my old friend. I sure hope she sees it. In our own way we tried to help her and shield her a little. But we always knew the law would catch up with her. The fan girls were so determined to see her punished.
    Wherever she is now, I hope she is happy and recovered. And I hope she has recovered her dignity and self esteem.
    Very nice post to a lost soul who passed through our lives.
    Love Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend , we tried , I truly hope we made a difference in her life . I didn't change not a word thzt I wrote on that faithful day , She was picked up on Feb. 19 , 2009 ... Man was 4 months old .
    Love Witchy

    ReplyDelete