Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mama June Sees a Hypnotherapist for Her Fear of Mayonnaise

Mama June is ready to face her fear of mayonnaise sort of.

In a clip from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo the 33-year-old decides to see a hypnotherapist about her lifelong phobia, but she doesn't seem to understand what the treatment entails.

"Hypnosis works supposedly by somebody getting into your mind and getting you relaxed or whatever," she says, before warning, "I mean, if this hypnotist brings out a shrunken head, I mean, if she tries to put, like, some, like, spell on me, I'm outta here."

Once inside the office she explains her problem with mayonnaise.

"When I was, like, growing up my babysitter kinda, like, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, mayonnaise sandwich kinda thing. And it was like ... " she grimaces.

"Even a jar and it's closed on me, that's like … bleurgh," she says, making a gagging sound.

"Close your eyes and I want you to think of mayonnaise," the hypnotist tells her with a straight face as she tries to take the unwilling patient back to her earliest memory of the creamy condiment.
Witchy  says  you  can't be serious :
Who will she visit to get rid of her blubber?

It is too bad she doesn't have a fear of all food.... this is clearly just a gimmick for publicity for this stupid show. A show I might add that I would NEVER EVER watch or let my kids watch. Because lets be honest, why would I want my kids watching a show glorifying how cute it is to be a SEVERELY overweight little girl. Sick that people are making money off this instead of helping them...

No comments:

Post a Comment