Tuesday, December 9, 2014

'Eaten Alive' Special Deemed Giant Let Down


Paul Rosolie's daredevil debut didn't go so well.

The researcher and naturalist covered himself in pig's blood and donned a special suit to get swallowed alive by an anaconda and get it all on camera.

But when Discovery aired the Eaten Alive special, viewers found the stunt...hard to swallow. After a nearly two-hour build-up, Rosolie settled on a smaller snake than planned. But we could cut him slack on that...I mean an anaconda is an anaconda. Then the 250-pound snake squeezed him, got its jaws around the top of his head before Rosolie called it quits, and his assistants rescued him.

Rosolie explained, "I started to feel the blood drain out of my hand and I felt the bone flex. And when I got to the point where I felt like it was going to snap I had to tap out," he said.

Within minutes, he was mocked all-over Twitter.













Witchy Sez :

This stunt had "stupid" written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment