Thursday, October 29, 2015

Another Bieber Meltdown

image
Justin Bieber’s nickname should be The Janitor. It seems he’s always trying to clean up some sort of mess, which ironically, is literally what he was doing during his latest meltdown.
Shortly after the “Sorry” singer walked out of a Spanish radio interview on Wednesday, Justin made another abrupt exit… except this time he left his fans hanging.
Bieber was performing in Oslo when someone in the front row spilled something onstage. The Canadian crooner, 21, attempted to clean up the mess with a towel when people got in the way.
“Hey, no, what are you doing? Yo yo yo yo what are you doing? Stop it. Come on. I said stop it. Yo, what are you doing?” an irritated Bieber can be heard asking the crowd in a video posted to TMZ.
A few girls giggled in the background, but that didn’t soften the singer’s heart.
“Come on, guys. Yo, listen to me. Are you listening? I’m trying to wipe the floor, give me a second… yo,” he continued. After a few fans tried to touch him, that’s when he hit his breaking point.  
“Guys, never mind, I’m done. I’m not doing the show,” he declared sounding like an angry parent while walking offstage. “I’m not doing the show.”
Bieber then threw the towel to the side as well as his sweatshirt only to never be seen or heard from again. That is, until he decided to take to Instagram and post about his recent headline-making events.
“Sadly it’s Been a rough week for me, long days no sleep, while having to be ‘on’ as they would say for cameras fans etc,” he wrote. “In no way did I mean to come across mean, but chose to end the show as the people in the front row would not listen. Hopefully people will understand where I am coming from. ”
Justin continued, “I don’t always handle things the right way but I’m human and I’m working on getting better at responding not reacting. Unfortunately people were affected by this as am I. For the people in the back I am so sorry and for anyone I may have disappointed im sorry. Sorry for wasting the tv people’s time I’ll be sure to make it up to you next time on tour.. With love Justin.”
Here’s hoping the Biebs gets some sleep before his next appearance… for everyone’s sake.
 I think the Biebs is kind of full of his own importance. People pay a lot of money to see him perform. They do it because they admire him and his music. He should be used to enthusiastic fans. He knew this kind of thing would happen when he signed up to be a 'pop star'.
 I hope he matures a little, becomes more responsible and learns to control his temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment