Saturday, April 16, 2016

10 Of The DUMBEST, Most Obnoxious Donald Trump Quotes Ever

Donald Trump keeps putting his foot in his mouth. His orange, stupid, obnoxious foot.

When Donald Trump announced that he was officially running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, I assumed it would amount to a whole bunch of nothing. He seemed like the sort of guy that's just trying to get some quick publicity. There's usually a couple of those every election, and he's already well known enough that I figured it wouldn't really hurt his reputation — and he's done the exact same thing before.

Then Trump shared his views on immigration. It turns out, Trump isn't very immigration friendly. After several Hispanic groups took offense at his statements, NBC and Univision have decided to end their relationships with Trump. NBC airs both The Apprentice and theMiss USA pageant, so this isn't exactly great news for Trump.

The thing is, people shouldn't be surprised. Whether or not you agree with him (hopefully not), Trump has always said crazy things. That's his thing. If you haven't figured out by now whether or not you agree with his views, then you haven't been paying attention. Here are 10 dumb quotes that prove that this is just Donald Trump being Donald Trump.

1 .  "If I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me."
2 .  "The TODAY show should call me about who to put on the show — I know more about people who get ratings than anyone."
3 .  Referencing Ted Cruz's use of the phrase "Make America great again!": "I don’t know I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it."
4 .  "And did you notice that baby was crying through half of the speech and I didn’t get angry? Not once. Did you notice that? That baby was driving me crazy. I didn’t get angry once because I didn’t want to insult the parents for not taking the kid out of the room!"
5 .  "I'm very honored to have gotten him to release his long form birth certificate ... or whatever it may be."
6  .  On Alejandro González Iñárritu winning Academy Awards for Birdman: “Well it was a great night for Mexico, as usual in this country...It was a great night…for Mexico. This guy kept getting up and up and up. I said, you know, what’s he doing? He’s walking away with all the gold.”
7 .  On speaking out about vaccines causing autism: "...I will tell you, on Twitter and on Facebook, where you know, so many people, I feel, it’s sort of interesting, because I get so much response, people are praying for me that I at least say that.”
8 .  "Gas prices are at crazy levels — fire Obama!"
9  .  On Rosie O'Donnell: "You take a look at her, she's a slob. She talks like a, like a truck driver."
10 .  In response to David Letterman revealing that Trump's line of neck ties are made in China, after Trump criticized the Obama administration for letting the US fall behind China in manufacturing and economic wealth: "In all fairness, I've been very open about that."
Hey folks , if Trump is elected , all our enemies will laugh themselves to death  . What a way to  win  a war .... HeHe

3 comments:

  1. Great post
    And you are right. The USA would lose a lot of stature with Trump at the helm. And it would become a laughing stock and lose all credibility.
    Hope to hell that does not happen.
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trump is just hanging on , Cruz is climbing ... Now trump has started the same shit as he did with Obama's BD . He says Cruz born in U.S.
    We know Cruz was born in Canada , his father is Canadian and his mother is American ... that's beside the point ... it's not Trump's decision ... it's our decision ... the voters of America .
    Thank you
    Love BAW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Happy BD ... I hope Brian felt up to playing with that musty choochie ... Hahahaha I am so bad .... BAW

      Delete