Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rodney King : Pulled Over By Police...."Cited"

Rodney King had another clash with police this week....The day before the 20th annversary of his infamous beating ... but this time , Rodney was only hit with a citation for driving without a licence , a source said.

Cops in Arcadia , California received a complaint about a man driving recklass in a green Mitsubishi Tuesday afternoon  ...and when they located the vehicle , they saw King behind the wheel.

A spokeman for the Arcadia Police Department  tells us King was pulled when cops witnessed the car making an unsafe  lane change ... and when they approached the vehicle  , King admitted he has been driving with an expired licence.

King was  cited for the licence ... not the recklass drivin g  ... and immediately called a friend to drive him home.

And absolutely nothing else happen .

Just a thought : Inquiring minds want to know why King wasn't cited for the unsafe lane change . DUH !!



2 comments:

  1. Jeannie,
    Haven't talked to you in awhile , things here are picking up steam , girl you would be surprised at what some people will do more about that at a later date.

    Musty Butt told me to tell you she left you a message on IM, mom is upset with her,Nee don't have much tolerance with people if they say they are going to do something ,she just has a bug and she is aching all over,mom has two patients now Big G. and Nee she has her hands full.
    This weather is so topsy turvy it's a wonder everyone is not ill .How is Brian and your mother?
    Nee changed her password, I will have to get it from her to leave you something in drafts, what's going on here with the brothers and family I can't put it here. they are some crazy bastards, they think it will be safe when Gil go out of town, I will tell you about that when I get the code.Let me know if you get this message .
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NAN, Great to hear from you. Actually, I am glad that you told me about Nee's Bug. She just said she was ill and I thought it might be serious; have something to do with her Diabetes.
    I feel more sorry for your mom. Can you imagine having two patients like that?

    I can't believe the C****o boys are up to something else. Won't they ever give up? Can't wait to hear about it. You have to give them points for persistence.I'll tell you what G told me about them in drafts.I guess Gil knows what the clan is up to and he will be prepared. Fortunately he is always three steps ahead of them.

    I wondered if you went to the parade with Gil and the kids.I hope it wasn't rainy and cold for them. I imagine the kids had fun.
    We had a beautiful day here, sunny and mild. It made Brian start thinking about boats and so he sat at the computer for hours looking for his dream boat.
    Nana is still an old barracuda with very sharp teeth ( at least the few she has left)She had a good nag at Brian this morning. He just smiled at her. I swear Nan, that man wears earplugs. That's got to be his secret.

    Look forward to hearing from you
    Jeannie the Genie

    ReplyDelete