Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Demi Lovato : Reveals She Suffers From Bipolar Disorder

Demi Lovato  has revealed that she's bipolar .

"I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar," the singer-actress tells People .

Looking back it makes sense . There were times when I was so manic . I was writing seven songs in one night  and I'd be up  until 5:30 in  the morning ," says Lovato .

"I feel like I am in control now ... where my whole life I wasn't in control."

After Catherine Zeta-Jones recently disclosed her own bipoar disorder , Lovato tweeted, I don't know Catherine Zeta-Jones  personally but what she has decided to do [is] so brave ... and so difficult  but worth it ... I'm proud of her ."

Lovato is leavin g her Disney series  "Sonny with a Chance" to focus on her music and recovery .

An ABC News interview about her emotional and physical issues , including  eating and cutting  , will air this week.

What's with everyone beening disagnosed  with bipolar disorder in Hollywood , is there something in the water ???  Inquiring  minds want to know .

1 comment:

  1. This illness is more wide-spread than I thought. Tough fate. Can it be healed? (I mean not medicated but actually be healed?)

    ReplyDelete