Thursday, April 14, 2011

..Jennifer Lopez Named 2011's 'World's Most Beautiful' By People Magazine

Jennifer Lopez has yet another distinction to add to her name! In addition to actress/singer/"American Idol" judge, the 41-year-old mother tops People magazine's 2011 annual "World's Most Beautiful" list.
"It's so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored. I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!," she told the mag of her honor.
Jennifer said she's in a better place now in her forties, compared to when she was in her twenties.
"I feel better, I feel smarter. In my 20's, I just wasn't there in my mind and my soul and my spirit. It's just great to be in the position I'm in now and be able to share that with the world," she explained.

She credits her beauty to something below the surface, telling the mag, "I think it's because I have a lot of love in my life. I feel lucky to be an attractive person, but I've always felt that real beauty always comes from your heart." The star feels she's among a group of Hollywood women who are altering people's perceptions about growing old in the spotlight. "I think with people like me and Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, and Julia Roberts, this generation is redefining what it is to be a woman who is not in her 20's anymore but is still very viable, sexy and important," she told the mag. "We have a lot to offer. And people are starting to realize the beauty in that."

People's 22nd annual "World's Most Beautiful" list also includes female stars like Halle Berry, Beyonce, Jennifer Garner and Cheryl Burke. Hollywood leading men like George Clooney, Patrick Dempsey, Hugh Jackman, and People's "Sexiest Man Alive," Ryan Reynolds are also honored by the mag.

1 comment:

  1. She is very attractive, true. But the most beautiful woman in the world. Nah, I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete