Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lindsay Says She is ready to Face the Consequences of her Misdeeds

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Lindsay Lohan says she's made poor decisions in the past, but insists she's ready to deal with the consequences.Appearing on NBC's "Tonight Show" on Tuesday, the troubled actress acknowledged feeling shock at last week's ruling by a Los Angeles judge that sentenced her to jail. But when asked by host Jay Leno if her treatment was fair or unfair, Lohan said she was "treated the way I should be treated. ' 'I'm a big girl," the 24-year-old Lohan said, "and I'm gonna do what I'm told to do."
On Friday, Lohan was sentenced to 120 days in jail for violating her probation by taking a designer necklace. The actress's attorneys appealed the sentence. Lohan was freed on bond after a few hours behind bars.

She told the "Tonight" audience that she's playing the wife of John Gotti Jr. in the crime family movie, "Gotti: Three Generations." Her casting in the role was announced last week but it was unclear whether her legal woes might affect it. Lohan said she's "let a lot of my fans down by putting myself in situations when I was young and wasn't thinking clearly," but she expressed hope that she could get her acting career back on track.

"As long as I stay focused, then I will be able to achieve what I want to achieve," she said. Asked by Leno where she saw herself at age 30, she replied, "Hopefully sitting here after I've won an Oscar. That would be ideal."

Her "Tonight Show" interview was taped Monday.  Well I believe her even if millions wouldn't.

She was sentenced to 120 days in jail and 400 hours of community service on Friday (22Apr11).
 During her appearance on The Tonight Show  the actress revealed she will begin her required hours at the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles this week (beg25Apr11).
Website Tmz.com reports she must also complete 120 hours at the County Morgue.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that sounds all very good and proper. But doe we actually believe her???

    ReplyDelete
  2. For it to work she has to change drastically.
    Like all the others it's wait and see.
    Her bad habits is hard to break.

    ReplyDelete