Thursday, April 21, 2011

Donald Trump Blasts Jerry Seinfield After Comic Drops Out Of Charity Event

























Donald Trump is already feuding with Bill crosby , the biggest sitcom star of the 1980s so it makes sense he'd now find himself in a battle  with the biggest sitcom star of the 1990s.

The current war of words began after Jerry Seinfield decided to pull out of a  benefit for the Eric Trump Foundation , the potential Republican presidential candidate's son's charity.

The comedian 'has grown increasingly uncomfortable' with Donald Trump's questioning of President Obama's citzenship , according to his rep , and "feels this kind of demagoguery has no place in public discourse."

Instead , Seinfield opted to make a contribution to the Trump Foundation and St. Jude's Chrildren Research Hosiptal ,which the September 13 event will benefit .

Papa Trump was not happy with Seinfields' decision , and he shot off a scathing letter to make his disgust abundantly clear.

"I just learned you canceled a show for my son's charity , because of the fact that I am being very aggressive with respect  to President Obama , who is doing an absolutely terrible job as our leader ," writes Trump.

"We don't care that you brike your  commitment , even though the children of St. Jude are very disappointed  and desipte the fact that your manager  clearly stated you are 'truly a man of his word."

"What I do feel badly about is that I agreed to do , and did , your  failed show , 'The Marriage Ref,' even though  I thought it was absolutely terrible ... dispite its poor rating , I didn't cancel on you like you canceled on my son and St. Jude . I only wish I did ," adds Trump.

Trump ends the letter by scolding , "You should be ashamed  of yourself !"

Wow !
What do you think of Trump's latest public fight ???

1 comment:

  1. Donald - despite all his money and fame - has no manners and no style. Ogre!

    ReplyDelete