Saturday, July 2, 2011

Octomom : 'Death Threats ' OMG

Octomom , Nadya Suleman has finally got the messager , 14 kids are enough . Saying she would rather be "hung and crucified than have more kids .Nadya reveals what getting death threats is really like.

"So many death threats get to you after a certain amount of time ," Nadya told told Naughty But Nice Rob when she sat down with him in Chicago to tape his talk show , 'Naughty But  Nice.' It is serious . My laugh is actually an anxiety laugh . It's triggered panic attacts . So since last summer , I swallowed emotions for many years  and I would just tell myself that they are not talking about me , and I would just think about it . Because it's not a person  ... it's a parody . A person turned into a parody.

Nadya has received threatening letters that don't have her address on them , simply address to 'Octomom.'

For awhile there , I regretted it , but I cannot waste an ounce of energy because I need all of my energy and being lucid in my mind and body for my kids . Plus, what am I teaching them by living in self-pity? I knew I was strong and I knew I could deal with six children , maybe one more ! Not more than double ."

Now Nadya says she is determined to use the Octomom character that she believes the media has created to make money to support her family . Doing celebrity boxing matches and even appearing on the new dating show , 'Celebridate,' on HDNet.

Naughty But Nice  said :
I asked her to name all 14 children ...she couldn't ... I mean ...what's up with that."

I would like to know too Rob....HEHE

2 comments:

  1. Man, its hard work to remember ALL the names if you have 14 kids...LOL (only being sarcastic). Why she is ALLOWED to "raise" them all is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... I like many others agree with you .
    Another bunch of kids growing up with some sort of mental problems.
    Just plain crazy HUH???

    ReplyDelete