Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Octomom : "I Am Absolutely Disgusted By Babies"



In the interview Octom says she never gave an interview  ... in which the mother of 14 kids claims , "I am absolutely  DISGUSTED  by babies "...except this time it's all caught on TAPE.

Excepts of the interview was orginally publish last month by In Touch  magazine ... via a free lance teporter ... but Nadya  Suleman  has flat out DENIED  ever making that statement , telling TMZ , every single quote that was attributed to her from the interview was false.

But it's clear as day in the audio recording  Otomom states , "Whenever I hear a baby cry , I cringe . I do not like babies ." Nadya continues, " I'm absolutely disgusted by babies . They make me sick ...I don't even look at them . I have to look away."

Octomom also admits to locking  herself in her bathroom just to get away from it all ... in a statement she partially denied to TMZ , claiming , "I hardly have 30 mintues to go to the bathroom, I could never lock myself in the bathroom for hours.

Octomom's rep tells TMZ , Nadya never gave an interview to In Touch magazine . She never once said she was disgusted by her own children.

Do you think Octomom is disgusting ? Be careful what you wish for selfish MOM ! I feel so sorry for your kids . They'll never know what it's like to have a loving mama .
You made your bed  ...so lie in it ... thats life .   HeHe

2 comments:

  1. No kidding? If she really gave this interview she must be soooo desperate for press-coverage - any press-coverage.
    Anyone surprised? NO. But extremely disgusted by a woman who had to have 14 TUBE BABIES to become the queen of trash. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear how soon you forget, think back a little ways.

    Don't you remeber she had these babies to get rich quick and it all back-fired in her face.

    What's the old saying ... your chickens has come home to hatch.[giggles]

    Nope ...not trash ...just plain garbarge.

    ReplyDelete