Monday, March 19, 2012

Jennifer Lopez : Tells Vogue About Casper Smart


Jennifer Lopez gushes about boyfriend Casper Smart in the April issue of Vogue , calling him "a good egg."
He's adorable . But you already know that ," says Lopez .
Lopez adds , "He really is [sweet and loving] . He's a good egg . I don't want to talk about it too much , it's my private thing .
While Lopez , calls herself a "mushy romantic" doesn't apecifically address the 18-year age difference between herself and smart , she admits she doesn't feel all her 42 years .
"I don't feel older , and I don't fel like I look it either ," she says , "so I am just the same way I have always acted ."
Still , the "American Idol" judge's longtime manager Benny Medina admits to Vogue that the nearly two-decade gap between the lovebirds is a topic they've discussed .
Jennifer's not oblivious to her own reality right now , as in , "Damn, I'm 42 with a 24-year-old . Why ?" he tells the magazine .
Medina continues , "We talked about it yesterday . She was just like , "It's not even the age , Benny . It's actually that I just came out of a relationship where I felt like I was kinf of not getting what I needed , And I'm open ! So somebody who steps in right now and is actually touching me in a new way ... it's very fertile ground !"
Jennifer , a word : remember to take it slow ... you have two kids and you do not need a third unless they are younger than your twins ... I'm just saying .

1 comment:

  1. So right PIC. She is very vulnerable and easy pickins.
    She should take it slow.

    The relationship with the 24 year old will not last. It can't. She should just take some time with the kids and heal. Men are very available to her so she will never take that advice. She will bounce from relationship to relationship.

    Too bad.See ya

    ReplyDelete