Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jennifer Lopez : Wears Jockstrap In 'V' Mag "WTF"





****************************Forget nipple slips ******************************
Jennifer Lopez pulls out the gloves for the cover of 'V' magazine ... as well as a jockstrap .
'American Idol' judge embraced the issue's sports theme and voluntarily opted to wear a bulky groin protector .
"I thought it was more graphic ," Lopez asys , adding that it made her feel tougher."
Lopez explains , "I've always felt like a tough girl from the Bronx . But I have a solf core ."
Talking about the hits and misses in her personal and professional lives , Lopez notes she "can take a lot of punches and keep going . I've been trained like a boxer to go 15 rounds ."
And contrary to tabloid rumors , she finds it quite easy to work with estranged husband Marc Anthony on their reality series , "Q'Vival The Chosen ."
"I mean , we're parents and friends first . That will be the thread that ties us together ," she says .
Lopez adds , "I don't know if people expect it to be negative just because the [intimate] relationship didn't work out ."
JLo , you do not have to do things like this ... you're gorgeous enough ... just be yourself ... but hey that's just me .

2 comments:

  1. UGLY!>>> That's all I have to say PIC. Except for Yeesh!

    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a nasty little thing .
    JLo is going down the same path as Demi Moore .
    They both are so sad .

    Luv ya right back

    ReplyDelete