Friday, March 2, 2012

Nick Cannon : Has Lupus-Like Autoimmune Disaese "OMG"

Nick Cannon has open up about his health problems after he was hospitalized for kidney failure in January and then treated for blood clots in his lungs the following month .

The "America's Got Talent" host has revealed he suffers from an autoimmune disease that is similar to Lupus .

Cannon says his kidney failure was the result of an "Autoimmune that [doctors] found inmy system ," whis is "like a Lupus type of thing.

He says his kidney condition is "something I'm going to be living with for the rest of my life."

Cannon recently stepped down from his New York radio show to focus on his health .

The deejay told 'People' , "I feel blessed to be alive ." If it wasn't discovered I don't know [what would have happened]."

Good Luck & good health to you Nick ...PICs

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Nick. I like him. He took on a major task when he married a diva. But he seems to b e handling it quite well.
    I hope they can help him...Hi PIC...Don't let the girls droop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick is kind of a diva himself ... his own radio show ... host of America got Talent ...I did not know he was a host .
    A new disaese popping up everyday it seems .
    [giggles] I got those girls tied up with a rope and they are hanging high . Hahaha Hi PIC

    ReplyDelete