Friday, March 16, 2012

Oprah : Responds To Massive Blacklash "WTF"

Oprah Winfrey responded to criticism about her interview with Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina in a new TMZ report.

Oprah scored a huge interview with the daughter of the pop legend in the aftermath of Houston's tragic death. She weighed in on the experience when a TMZ reporter caught her getting into a car.

"I think it went really well," Oprah said. "I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what she's going through."

Oprah seemed shocked when the reporter said that people criticized the interview, according to TMZ. The site reported that she "came under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook ... especially when Whitney's sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered." She also faced backlash from critics who alleged that she was exploiting the tragedy for ratings.

"Really, I didn't know," Oprah said. "I don't look at the criticism. I just move through life doing what I do with the best intentions. I try to be a force for something good - I strive to present something inspirational. And if people don't like it, that's okay. I'm always trying to have the good in mind and if people don't get that it's okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment