Sunday, September 2, 2012

[UPDATE] Prince Harry : Party Girl in Vegas


More details about Prince Harry and his nude party have emerged, thanks to an interview with Carrie Reichert , a 32-year-old blonde who was at the bash in the buff.
Reichert, who was born in the U.K. and lives in San Diego, told the British tab The People that she was one of nine other women handpicked to join Harry’s alcohol-laden party at the Wynn Hotel in Vegas – and that the two even kissed.
She said she noticed the royal earlier in the day at the pool. "I’m like, ‘Oh my God, that’s Prince Harry.’"
When asked by a member of his entourage if she’d like to come to his penthouse party later, she thought, "I’m not going to pass an opportunity to party with Prince Harry."
And what a memory of Prince Harry she’ll always have.
"We kissed, he was naked at the time, and pretty open. It was a drunken fumble. It wasn’t romantic, just fun," said Reichert of her time with the prince, adding, "He was a gentleman, but he was so wasted. The alcohol affected him. I was there for 15 to 20 minutes."
"He told me I was beautiful and gorgeous, which was sweet," recalled Reichert.
"Alcohol was flowing," she said when she arrived, and noted, "Harry was already undressed. It was just crazy. He looked actually delirious. There was a pool table and he was playing air guitar with pool sticks."
Reichert told the tab, "He would just randomly walk up to you and hug you… He was just really friendly and there were just really random naked hugs. It was funny."
She said a number of the other women were nude and his buddies were half-dressed.
"He was screaming out, ‘Everybody get naked!’ Just randomly doing crazy stuff," said Reichert. "He was pressing his body up against the window and saying, ‘Look at me, Vegas!’"
It was "not like an orgy going on, it was just sexy naked. It was like almost a game. He was trying to get everybody to get naked."
Reichert told The People, "I understand he is royalty and his family looks on it harshly and as a royal you have to conduct yourself a certain way, but he was having fun."
"He should not be ashamed of the pictures. I feel sad he has to suffer people’s opinions but it will pass," added Reichert.
What do you think about Reichert’s inside dish?

Just a thought ...
You and the prince were naked but there was no sex...sure, honey. Your 15 minutes
I was there too. Prince Harry kept trying to press his naked body against mine and tried to remove my shirt. He kept on kissing me and was telling me that I was beautiful and he asked me to marry him.......Do you see how easy it is to lie about this!
This girl is definitely lying....He He

2 comments:

  1. I think it was orgy that never got started because Harry was too drunk to do anything. His friends were waiting for him to show them which direction the party was taking.Some of the men there were probably people whose job it is to protect Harry, no matter what he is doing. That girl stripped off her clothes, the minute she was in the room,in hopes of having a bit of nookie with a prince but he was in no shape to perform. You are right PIC. She was lying through her teeth....Sounds like Harry had fun though, eh, PIC....Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha
    Did you notice ... she is 32 years old ...

    Dad says a true lady do not give up the choochie and tell ...

    I , for one is glad Harry was just having fun ... Carrie Reichert old hole is probaby so big that harry would've fell in and drowned ... Hahaha .. I am hot HUH ??? Luv ya PIC

    ReplyDelete