Friday, October 12, 2012

Larry the Cable Guy Declares : Redneck War on Honey Boo Boo


Nobody wants to be a Honey Boo Boo kind of a redneck ... this according to resident redneck expert Larry the Cable Guy.

Larry was out last night in West Hollywood (prime redneck territory) when he told us about the redneck class system ... and explained how the Boo Boo clan sits right at the bottom.

"I'm a redneck ... I'm not a Honey Boo Boo redneck, I'm a Larry the Cable Guy redneck ... there's a big difference between the two rednecks."

Larry explained how there are various "stages" of redneckery -- with Jeff Foxworthy at the top ... and the Boo Boo bunch at the bottom.

Mama June ain't gonna like this ...HeHe

2 comments:

  1. Mama June and Larry are a match made in heaven.
    I can just see that trailer a-rockin.

    I agree Foxworthy is a cut above.

    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry thinks Honey Boo Boo is on the bottom rung of the ladder .

    Jeff Foxworthy is at the top of the ladder and Larry thinks he is next to him .

    I see a redneck war goming on and I will get the hot scoops ...Hahahaha

    luv ya

    ReplyDelete