Sunday, May 19, 2013

O.J. Simpson : I'm Going On Tour ! (If I Get Out Of Jail)

OJ Simpson is already planning life after jail -- despite the fact that his conviction has yet to be overturned -- and priority numero uno: a massive college speaking tour to line his pockets.

Simpson isgunning for a retrail in his 2007 armed robbery case, for which he's currently serving out a 33-year-sentence. If a new trial happens, and his conviction is overturned, Simpson's time behind bars could be drastically reduced.

With high hopes of getting out soon, Simpson reportedly told a source close to The NY Post that he plans to go on a nationwide college tour to make some cold, hard cash speaking about the Nicole Brown murder case.

OJ told the source, "I'm excited. I mean, they teach the 'Trial of the Century' in school, so who better to talk about it than me?"

According to the report, Simpson could make up to $1,000 per speech.



Witchy thinks there's a dark side to this story :
He is an egotistical bastard. OJ you are where you belong...behind bars.
So he feels the murderer should be the one talking to college kids about the "trial of the century"? Sure. And it's finally happened---pigs can, indeed, fly.
So let's see he is going to get up on stage and:
1. Repeat his oft quoted "I'm devoting my life to find out who murdered Ron and Nicole??????, or will he stand up and admit that he did in fact murder them. Either way, I cannot imaging that any college of substance is going to pay him to appear. But all that aside, he will NOT be getting a new trial and if he did he will be found guilty again, and he is where he belongs in jail. He is a murder and a total POS who belongs where he is. Hopefully he dies in jail, which is just for all of his crimes.

I think it's hysterical that he thinks college campuses would pay this murderer to speak about the murder he committed. He probably thinks it will help his case to say this--instead, he just gave the legal system all the more reason to keep him locked up.

My head is spinning......I know he is a psychopathic narcissistic, delusional POS but is he kidding?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Witchy,
    I am with you partner. It's ludicrous that OJ thinks he will be welcomed on the lecture circuit.
    It's almost funny, but not quite.

    When you think about it...he is the foremost expert on that murder from start to finish. He could teach us all a lot about it if he opened up. That'll never happen though. So I hope reason prevails and he is put back in his cage like the other animals.

    Hope you are up for a chat Monday...luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more .
    See you then ...luv ya

    ReplyDelete