Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brooklyn Decker : "I'm A Model , I'm Not Sure What I Bring To The Table"

Brooklyn Decker is practically the reiging champ of 'Hollywood Hottest' list  but the model turned actress doesn't seemed to be clued in on her Holloywood buzz.

She's the star of Adam Sandler's  new flick , 'Just Go With It ' ; but she is not convinced that she can called herself  an 'actress' ; I'm a model . I'm not sure what I bring to the table . I can't say 'actress' unless someone  says I'm halfway decent at it .

A form of severe self-deprecation ? Maybe . But it seems as though Esquire's February cover girl isn't buying her own hype . Named after a  horse  (not the NYC borough), although we don't see an equine resemblance , one thing that Brooklyn does consider herself  "halfway decent at " is giving advice to guys , after all, she snagged her tennis superstar  hubby , Andy Roddick , when she was only 22-years-old .

According to Brooklyn , it's all about keeping it real and ditching the strategy "game."

"Men need to learn to put everything on the table ," she  explains . "Just put everythimg on the table ," and when it comes to the game playing ...enough already."

No comments:

Post a Comment