Monday, January 17, 2011

Jesse James : Openly Calls Kat Von D "My Other Half"

It seems Jesse James has moved on from his split with Sandra Bullock , and is now comfortable expressing his feeling for Kat Von D   the only way two people truly in love can ... on tweeter .

James took to social media last night to call the equally tattooed  Von D , "my other half."

After attending the Art of Elysium  Charity benefit in Beverly Hills last night , Von D tweeted at James , "Thank you  [for]  always  supporting me in everything I do , but most of all thank you for being my best friend "  to which James replied , "you make it so easy to do  everything I can to show you how  'AMAZING' you are ."

I see it as clear as a bell  my other half .

Stop , look and read : Von D  looks  very happy ... Jesse looks like he wants to hang himself .
Glad  to see James has found the other half of his sleaze  bucket self  !
Congrats Jesse  !  Live happy  ... now that the tattooed lady has sung  ...your 15 minutes  of fame as Mr. Bullock are over .
Exit to the left please !
NEXT !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment