Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday : Why Women Love Johnny Depp

                                     HE'S A BIG GOOF
"He's very funny. We often had to stop filming because we were laughing so hard. He's goofy and he brings out goofy in me."
 – The Tourist costar Angelina Jolie, to Reelz in 2010


                                  HE'S A HEARTTHROB
"I did have a crush on Johnny when he was in 21 Jump Street. I've always been totally starstruck. But he's embarrassed to talk about that. I guess he doesn't think of it as such a great point in his career!"
 – From Hell costar Heather Graham, to cultuer.com in 2001
                                        HE'S HUMBLE
"One of the things that I was most surprised about was how humble he is. He's so kind to everyone, and so sweet, and he has a brilliant, brilliant mind. Really smart, really clever, fast. He's one of the funniest people I know. And [he has] a very big heart. He's a very unique human being."
Blow and Pirates of the Caribbean costar Penelope Cruz, to OntheRedCarpet.com in 2011
                                    HE'S MYSTERIOUS
"He has such a mystique about him that I feel like his fans and the media puts on him. And he is as real a person as you can be. He's, I think, exactly who he would be if none of this [fame] had happened to him. It's not only that it's not gone to his head, but it's not changed him one iota, and I think that's remarkable."
 – Alice in Wonderland costar Anna Hathaway
                                     HE'S NURTURING
"There's nobody that's ever really been able to take care of me. Johnny did for a bit. I believed what he said. Like if I said, 'What do I do?', he'd tell me. And that's what I missed when I left. I really lost that gauge of somebody I could trust."
 – ex-love Kate Moss
                 HE'S NOT OBSESSED WITH HIS LOOKS
"He is funny because he's one of the most beautiful men in the world and he just covers himself up to such a degree."
 – Frequent collaborator Helena Bonham Carter, to the Belfast
                                    HE'S EYE CANDY
"Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely. He's very cool. He's a gorgeous guy. Eye candy."
 – Pirates costar Keira Knightley, to People in 2003
                          HE'S A HOLLYWOOD CLASSIC
"What I love about him as an actor and what you see on screen is that he's like a silent movie actor. He does so little, but ... it's just very unique. And I think there's no one like him, as a performer, and that's why you value him so much. There's no one that does that or is brave enough."
 – The Lone Ranger costar Ruth Wilson, to PEOPLE in 2013
                      HE'S BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE
"[He's] even more gorgeous than you think. On the inside, too. The outside is not something I want to forget about, but it is what is inside that matters."
 –ex Vanessa Paradis
                                  HE'S A TRUE FRIEND
"Johnny's my friend. We are in love. We're 'engaged' … but it's deeper than that. He's part of me, important to me right now."
 – ex-fiancée Winona Ryder


Happy 50th Birthday Johnny ....
Bad Genie  & Witchy

No comments:

Post a Comment