Friday, April 25, 2014

Anderson Cooper Stalker: “I Would Die For Him”

Anderson Coopers stalker, Alex Hausner, pleaded guilty to felony menacing and harassment charges on Friday.

Hes been ordered to stay away from Cooper and his boyfriend Benjamin Maisani.

Hausner, who had been harassing the CNN anchor for around six years, told reporters after leaving a New York courtroom, "Stalker is the furthest thing from what I am," adding, "I would die for him."

Coopers stalker, who spent nine months behind bars and was freed on time served, said the newsman "was never in any danger."

When asked if he still loved Cooper, Hausner said, "I do."


He will be given five years probation, assuming he stays out of trouble for the next year.
The judge warned Hausner, "If I learn there are any problems with the order of protection, believe me, youre being picked up and youre going to upstate [to jail] before you even know it."

No comments:

Post a Comment