Thursday, June 24, 2010

Glee Stars Break No Sex Rule

"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy says some folks in the cast have broken his "no sex in the trailers" rule many times.Writer, producer and “Glee” co-creator Ryan Murphy added “father figure” to his many behind-the-scenes roles on the hit song-and-dance show after he caught cast members getting a little too cozy in their trailers.
According to Murphy, while he understood the likelihood of on-set hookups, he hoped to minimize the off-screen drama with one simple stipulation.
“I've certainly dated people I've worked with and, you know, when you work on a set for 18 hours a day I think it's natural,” Murphy explained to Heat magazine. “But I have a rule: Don't do it in your trailer.”
It was rule certain unnamed members of the “Glee” club didn’t follow.
“They've broken that rule on many occasions,” Murphy said. “I'm like, 'I know you guys are young and hormonal, but don't do it in your trailer.' I'm the dad, that's what I say'.”
Not that Murphy has to worry quite as much as the typical father of hormonal high schoolers. After all, despite the fact that they play teens on the small screen, the stars of “Glee” are all over the age of consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment