Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mel Gibson :Update On Who Filed What First And When. "OUCH"


Keeping you in the loop on theMel/Oksana drama:
Alleging physical violence, Mel Gibon's ex-girlfriend , Oksana Grigorieva, has reportly obtained a restraining order against the actor.
AS RadarOline reported earlier, Gibson has a restraining order against Grigorieva, however, details of the order were unknown. TMZ is now reporting that the Oscar winner's sealed filing was intended to stop Grigorieva, with whom he has a seven-month-old daughter, from speaking publicly.
Grigorieva's lawyers went to Los Angeles family court Monday (June 21) asking for an emergency hearing. Grigorieva's representatives told the judge that Gibson had been "extremely violent" with her earlier this year, and the 'Lethal Weapon' star has been ordered to have no contact with the Russian singer.
The following day, Gibson's lawyer reportedly sought to modify the order so the actor could have contact with his and Grigrieva's daughter.
A gibson source has dismissed Grigorieva's allegations saying the alleged violence occured in January and that she traveled extensively with him afterward. The source said ,"In these cases , when someone cries wolf, the judge is mandated to assume there's a wolf , until a full hearing can be held.
A source close to Grigorieva confirms the reported violent acts happened in January, but quick to add,"there were other acts after January that were not physical but still constituted domestic violence."
Gibson and Grigorieva broke up in April after dating for little over a year. The breakup was said to be amicable. At the time, Grigorieva was quoted as saying ,"We have split up, suddenly and recently...unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But soon you will find out everything... quite soon."Stay tuned: the saga continutes, updates as they become available.
My spin: This seems to be turning into a series and we will be here for the long run....Grigorieva was okay with the abuse util she got what she wanted...a baby and a record deal that Gibson financed, now she has thrown the old drunk to the curb. Didn't she know most alcoholics have a change of personality when drunk...we think she knew , but was willing to hang on until she got what she wanted....Tim Dalton wised up to her quite quickley.
Kicking back, keeping it real and having fun.

4 comments:

  1. Boy gals, these two are just getting out of control. Oksana is claiming that Mel knocked her teeth out when he punched her in the face...Ouch.

    The existence of dental records indicating that level of damage should be readily available I imagine. Although there could be other reasons someone loses teeth...

    Hope you gals are doing ok on this Sunday...

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all coming out slowly but surely.
    If he did knock them out,Oksana knew from the git-go that Mad Mel was a mean drunk...hell everyone knew that.

    Wondering where you been keeping yourself...haven't heard in a while from you but glad you're still there and hope things are liiking up for you.
    Hope your Sunday is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's looking up for you.
    My little man is helping me talk.
    I think he wants all my attenton right now, he can be a mama's baby at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey CC! Jeanie!

    Quiet Sunday, spent the day at home reading mostly. Went to the beach for a little while, but it is busy now being summer. My favorite time to go to the beach is in the fall and winter when I have the beach almost all to myself. Let's me think while i walk or sit on the sand.

    I have been a little depressed with my friend issue, but I am getting better on it. She has almost disappeared without a word, and although I have tried to talk to her, to find out what the issue is, I haven't had much response. So, I have to move on. I can't cry over it forever. It would have been nice to know what happened, for my own peace of mind, but so be it.

    I have others in my life, so I shall see my glass as half full, rather then half empty and move on from there

    Cheers, gals,

    Lina

    ReplyDelete