Friday, February 11, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor : Hospitalized For Heart Failure

Elizabeth Taylor , 78 , is being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles  after suffering from congestive heart failure  earlier this week .

Taylor's publicist says , "Her family and close friends are appreciative of the warm support and interest of her loyal fans  but have asked  that people respect her privacy and allow her her medical team the time and space to focus on restoring her back to health."

The style icon underwent surgery for her heart condition  in 2009 , and she frequently updated her fans  via twitter   about her condition  . So far , the two time Academy Award winner hasn't posted anything about her current trip to the hospital .

"The (health) issue is being addressed  ," her  publicist's statement continues  . "She is currently being kept in the hospital  for monitoring .

In a recent Harper's Bazaar interview  with the superstar-fan Kim Kardashian , Taylor opened up about her many husbands , jewels and philanthropic work .

"I never planned to acquire a lot of jewels or a lot of husbands ," Taylor told the 30-year-old  Kardashian  sister . "For me , life happened , just as it does for anyone else . I have been supremely Lucky in my life in that I  have known great love .I am temporary custodian of some incredible and beautiful things . But I have never felt more alive than when I watch my children delight in something  , never more alive than when I have watched a great artist perform , and never richer than when I have scored a big check  for  AIDS."

Get well soon , Ms. Taylor . I hope you are writing a book , would love to read your life story in your own words.
Ms. Taylor , what you said was beautiful ...you are one of the goods gals... may you get well soon ,dear. The Pic's are keeping you in their prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment