Wednesday, February 23, 2011

George Clooney : Says He's Done "Too Many Drugs" To Be A Politician

George  Clooney may be politically  active , but the actor who has been talked about as a possible candidate says, "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics , you know .

He tells Newsweek , "I f**ked to many chicks  and did too many drugs  , and that's the truth."

Uh , sounds like he's perfect for politics .

Still , Clooney says a good politican  gets all the skeltons out early , noting he "would start at the beginning  by saying , "I did it all , I drank tthe bong water , now lets talk about issues ." That's gonna be my campaign slogan : "I drank the bong water ."

Clooney , however , spends less time focusing on the U.S. politics than he does Sundan  where he's devoted considerable effort drawing attention to the war torn region .

About the relief workers in that area  , Clooney says ,  "These guys have a day job that pays them nothing  and  is dangerous  . My day job pays very well  and the worst thing that happens is you get some bad food fron craft service .

Clooney stars as a politician  in the up-coming film  , 'The ides of March.'

No comments:

Post a Comment