Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Miley Cyrus Talks Bong Video : "I've Never Claimed To be Perfect"


The last year has brought it's fair share of trouble for Miley Cyrus , from the bong-smoking video to her parents split , but it seem the 18-year-old  pop princess has come out unscathed and with some new perspective on her life.

"I've never , ever claimed to be perfect," the erstwhile  Hannah Montana tells Marie Claire (via Huffpo). "I mean since I've started the show , I've always said , I', gonna make mistakes ." I know this, and I think that is one of the reasons why people related to me . Why kids related to me.

Prior to her turbulent turn into adulthood , Cyrus was no stranger to scandal  , somehow finding enough time inher already jam-packed schedule to pose for some allegedly racist pictures ; engage in some mildly sexy , PG-13 style phonre photography ; show the Teen Choice Awards audience a kind of dancing most people need a stack of singles to see , and yes , even diss Jay-Z.

What might have been impossible struggles for another star have seemed to roll off Cyrus' back , showing the world that at the heart of every teen queen is just a teen.

In the new interview , Cyrus opens up about bec oming a woman under Hollywood's harsh spotlight , part of which involved her now-famous salvia video. While the star doesn't fault her peers for doing the same things she's done  , she says her videotaped  session of tripping was a poor choice , considering her high-profile life . "So for me it was a poor decision , because of my fans and because of what I stand for ," she says.

What may have truly been the last vestige  of Cyrus' childhood , her parents' seemingly rock-solided 18-year marriage , came crashing down just weeks before her 18 birthday .

Despite the personal and professional troubles that have plagued the young star over the course of her career , she remains optimistic about the future , hoping to "spread love and change the world in2011."  Now that's the best of both worlds
Just a thought : Why don't people actually be a parent and raise their own kids  up with some morals ? Do your job and don't expect  others or an 18-year-old to teach them right from wrong . She/he doesn't owe you or your kids anything other than some decent music ...nothing more...nothing less... after all she/he is just an entertainer .

No comments:

Post a Comment