Sunday, February 6, 2011

Michael Lohan : Lindsay Didn't Steal , She Got The Necklace on Consighment

Lindsay Lohan's latest scandal revolves around a $2,500 necklace that she  was seen taking form a high-end jewelry  stoey near her Venice Beach home  , and although she couls face charles of grand theft , her tather calls it one big , "ridculious" misunderstanding .

"When Lindsay wants jewelry , she asks me and I buy it  .And if I think it's too pricy , she buys it ," Michael said  . "She gets so much jewelry on consignment and that's is exactly what happen here ."

Michael isn't buyin g reports that  the jeweler  and the police worked together for weeks to  craft a sting operation in order to catch the "Mean  Girls" star wearing a $2,500 necklace .

"If she  took something  , it would have been addressed at the end of the business  day."

According to RadarOnline.com , a police report was filed the day of the incident  , and that authorities purposely waited until she was photographed wearing the necklace.

A friend of the actress turned the necklace in to the Pacific Division of the LAPD Tuesday night .

Kamofie & Co. reported the necklace stolen on January 22 , roughly three weeks after the actress was released from three months of court-ordered rehab at the Betty Ford Center .

Just a thought : Time for Mr. Lohan to 'STOP'  enabling his daughter's behavior  by making lame excuses  . If it was a consignment  , it was only in Lindsay Lohan's mind  or the world of business would not have called the police the same day.
On couse Mic hael Lohan would say that about Lilo , that's his money train...Nuff said .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cutie...I'm doing good, made a lot of stuff for the Super Bowl game,Chris/Ann/ Nan/James/Sis/Dad and aunt Mae is going to watch it with us..my little monkeys are ready to rumble.
    You know the womens made all the food except aunt Mae, she helped Dad with the punch.
    Nothing much going on here just , they asked me was I going to bet on the game...Dad/Sis and I have the Steelers ...the three of us is highrollers , we bet $5 dollars each .[giggles]
    How was your day ...did you get to go out ? How is Nana ? Is brian being frisky .hahaha

    I tried to get our blog started today , it kept asking me for my verification ...I kept giving it ...you know me I wondered 'WTF' is this so I went to help and it said I had to wait 24 hours to be verified ...well that made me feel better..
    I also checked my sign-up papers for this one and it said the same thing ...I remembered how mad I got with this one , I am so excited .
    There are thunderstorms warning out now , don't know how it will affect the game , they have 3/4 portable radios just in case.
    Man is a big boy today , my little man is growing up to fast.
    On the funny side, Dad questioning Gil about his love affair with me and want him to write it down about the first time .. I asked Da what he said and why he wanted to know... Dad has no shame, if he wants to know he will ask you and expects an answer..Gil told me and I asked him why he wanted to know ...he said he wanted to tell his little Genie.
    Leave me a note where we will met ...OKAY..
    I will check back later to see what you say.
    I will also keep checking on ...you know..
    See you later and hope your weekend is still going nicely.
    HUGS & KISSES...PIC
    Kiss the Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie
    Your weekend sounds very nice. Very relaxing. Sounds like you may get more snow.
    We got caught in a snowstorm yesterday while we were out at some sales. About two feet of snow fell in an hour and there was no visibility. We could only see about three feet in front of us. That was a nightmare ride. But it would be more dangerous to stop your car and wait it out. You could get buried or freeze to death.Take a look at FTBB there is a picture of a road in Chicago and you can see the dangers of stopping.
    The new blog will be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

    Dad is getting too nosy. I don't want to know about your actual sex life. WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
    I just asked him about Gil's proposal and your wedding.He told me you wore a long off-white gown and veil and had the ceremony in the garden. He even remembered who the ring bearer was and who were the matron of honor and the bridesmaids.
    And he got misty eyes when Gil put Rosa's ring on your finger.
    I thought it sounded lovely.
    We went out for a bit today but it was too cold and snowy to stay out long. I have been doing some sewing and watching movies with the rock. Why don't we meet here tomorrow? And have a nice conservative chat using all our punctuation marks and caps. The next night we can go wild on messenger and leave off our commas and periods. I left rather a nasty answer to a commenter on FTBB. I'm not usually rude but he/she told me to shut up.
    See you tomorrow, Keep it Real, Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete