Saturday, August 6, 2011

Charlie Sheen : I'm Gonna Watch My Own Funeral "OMG"

Charlie Sheen hasn't just come to terms with his death on "Two and a Half Men" ... Sheen tells TMZ , he'll be CELEBRATING it ... with his very own at-home screening of Charlie Harper's funeral next month .

The Warlock (Charlie) saying , "I will be watching my fake funeral , attended by my fake ex-girlfriends , from my very own , very real movie theater , with my very own real hotties in tow.

As previously reported , the new season of "Men"  kicks off on September 19th with Charlie Harper's requiem ... and every memorable  chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.

Is Charlie still winning ?  Well that remains the question ... rememb er , Charlie is bening roasted on Comedy Central  ...same day ... same time ... stay tuned .

No comments:

Post a Comment