Monday, August 22, 2011

David Letterman Strikes Back With Jokes about 'Jihadist Death Threats

David Letterman isn't backing down from the jihadist threats  against him . In fact , he devotes his whole monologue and  Top Ten list on tonight's 'Late Show' to the subject .

Gossip cop has a preview of some of the monologue jokes  ... read and enjoy .
* "Thank you very much for being here tonight . We have great audiences night in and night out , but tonight especially . It means a lot to me . Tonight  , you people are more , to me , honestly , more than an audience ... you are more like a human shield."

* "I'm so sorry , I'm a little late coming out . Backstage , I was talking to the guy from CBS . We was going through the life insurance policy to see if I was covered from Jihad."

*  "You're  not going to believe what happened . A guy , a radical extremist threatened to cut my tongue out . I wish I had a nickle for every time a guy has threaten  that ... I think the first time was during the Academy Awards."

"I have a fatwa on me . And they say the guy that issued the fatwa is an internet jihadist . Internet jihadist , and I said , "Well heck , who said Obama isn't creating jobs ?"

"And so now , State Department authorities are looking into this . They're not taking this lightly . They're looking into it . They're questioning  , they're interogating , there's an electronic trail ... but everyone knows it's Leno ."

It's the first time Letterman has taped a new program since deaths threats against him were posted on Shumukh-al-Islam  which frequently carries messages from Al Qaeda and its supporters . 

 While discussing Kashmiri's killing on his show . Letterman drew his hand across his neck . A user identified as Umar al-Basrawl , tool offense to Letterman making light of the death of IIyas Kashmiri , an Ai Qaeda operative who was taken out by strike .

The al-Basrawl message reads , "Is there not amongst you a Sayyid Nosair al-Masri (may Allah release him) to cut the tongue of this lowly Jew and shut it forever ," apparently in admiration for a man tied to the 1990 murder of an Israeli politican and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing .

[Letterman] sowed his evil nature and deep hatred for Islam and Muslims . We aske Allah to paralzye his tongue and grant the sincere monotheists his neck."

Letterman , who is not Jewish , apparently has no plans to hold his tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment