Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chaz Bono : Sparks "Dancing with the Stars" Controversy

The announcement that Chaz Bono has joined "Dancing with the Stars" has sparked an online debate .

Bono , who was born a girl to Cher and Sonny Bono , is now a transgrendered male , and right after being  officially tapped  for the competition show , ABC's message board lit up with commenters strongly voicing their reactions  - both positive and negative - to his participationion , as well as being paired with a woman .

In just an hour after the announcement one commenter wrote ,"I have watche and really enjoyed "Dancing with the Stars". But I am absolutely disgusted with your decision to place Chasity (Chaz) Bono as a celebrity dancer , I will not watch and I know my friends and their friends will not watch !!"

Another commenter offered support , "Let's' give him a chance and not judge .

Will you watch .. if just to see how  well he dance ...hmmmm ?

No comments:

Post a Comment