Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jim Carrey's Creepy Video message to Emma Stone 'OMG'

Jim Carrey just posted a video in which  he directly professes his love to Emma Stone . "I just wanted to let you know that I think you're all the way beautiful," he says to Stone , and adding , "If I was a lot younger , I would marry you , and we would have chubby little freckle-face kids ."

But after daydreaming about their camping  and sex-filled life together , Carrey acknowledges that he's showing his age and that it "takes him longer to pee than it used to .
It's a little bit funny , a little bit creepy , and very unexpected . HeHe

2 comments:

  1. BOY THAT WAS A BIT CREEPY WITCHY. HE GOT HER ATTENTION BUT NOW SHE WILL AVOID HIM EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet she will aviod him at all costs ...I know I would .

    Just an after-thought .. suppose she was all hot and ready and old Jim was in the bathroom trying to finish peeing . [giggles]

    ReplyDelete